Facebook Page

Sunday, October 08, 2006

My New Blog

Hi Everyone,

I decided to create this blog largely to test out this blog page. I am currently creating a web page for the BJJ Club that I teach and train in and would like to add a blog to it to act as a sort of training diary. I also envisage something along those lines that all instructors statewide can contribute to on the BJJ Tasmania website (also under construction).

I am in the middle of this web page project because a) it needs doing (along with advertising, signwriting, yellow pages, etc. etc. etc. etc.) and b) I am about 2 months into a 6-8 month recovery of a shoulder reconstruction on my right shoulder. I do get on the mat and take classes or help with classes, but I am not able to "roll" at the moment.

Anyway keep your eye on this space for more BJJ and life ramblings.

C Ya

No comments: