Facebook Page

Monday, February 25, 2008

Endurance Training

Hi All, I haven't done any training in the last few days... but if you ever want to see what kind of stamina you have, attend the hospital with your wife/partner for labour and birth, I know a bazillion people have done this before me, but I am almost unable to describe how great/hard/emotional/draining/happy/terrifying/exciting the whole thing was. I don't think that I am really finding the first 24 hours afterwards much easier, but at least there are three in the team now not 2!

Here are some pics...





For those that are keen let me know, there are some pics of the Patrick's head poking out of mana's tummy during the ceasar, but only if you can take a kind of gross pic (amazing shots though).

Thanks love to all.

1 comment:

Emmaleah Cumming said...

CONGRATULATIONS guy's!!

We wish you well on your next adventures as a new family!

Em, Jas, Ash and Liv