Facebook Page

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Something New

I am surrounded by fabulously talented people, they make the world a little more beautiful every day. One particular lady, Fiona "gumboots" Walsh, is a great member of my gym and a lot of fun to roll with. She also just happens to be an amazing photographer and artist check her out here and here.

However, it is not these talents that have made her a virtual household name in the Aussie combat sports scene (although they didn't hurt), it is her beautiful giving nature and the sheer amount of work she does for others. When someone is friends with damn near everyone they meet it speaks volumes about them.

Fiona has made my day as a photographer and an artist a number of times, check out some examples below.


The day I was awarded my Black Belt, Fiona was there and gave hours of time to make beautiful images as a momento for me.




Then when I wanted some lovely portraits of my boys, Fiona made these for me.






Hell, she even made my gym's logo...






And now she has made me this beautiful personal logo, it is just what I wanted, but what I could never come up with or even describe, I love it.







Thanks so much Fiona, for EVERYTHING!

No comments: